Theme: Challenges and Triumphs of 21st Century Teaching and Leadership
Dates: 20-25 July 2014
Download Full CIEC 2014 Brochure.
Whether you are already running your school, aspiring to leadership, working in the classroom or just looking to refresh, there is plenty in this conference for you.
The themes running through the conference are shown below:
For Classroom Practitioners and their Leaders
Collaborative teamwork within the classroom
- Introduction to the use of interactive technologies
- Raising aspirations and achievements for ALL in the everyday classroom
- Personalised Learning (Secondary) - Managing behaviour (Secondary)
- Working with parents
- Think Maths (Primary) - Reading (Primary)
- Effective learning (Early Years) - Reading (Early Years)
- Maximise potential through appropriate challenges
- Pupils' Leadership
- Practical approaches to engage and challenge
For Middle Leadership (or those aspiring)
Delegates will also take part in the programme for classroom practitioners
- The 'How To' of Performance Management
- Creating extraordinary leadership
- Securing consistency
- Toolkit for assessment leads
- Peer observations
- Achievement and Improvement through assessment
For Senior Leadership Team
Delegates may choose sessions available across the full programme
- The personal and professional skills needed for effective management and leadership
- Motivating and engaging staff
- Engaging the wider stakeholders
- Getting people to where you want them
- Policy into practice
- E- safety for you, your students, your staff
- Understanding the process of team building and team leading
- Skills in introducing change
This conference will boost your skills and confidence. Sessions will be interactive and full of ideas for you to take back to your school. Workshop sessions allow the opportunity to network and to share ideas.
Exhibitors attend the conference for part of the week, and time will be allowed to provide you with the opportunity to see for yourself the educational resources that are available.
Please note: the courses run will be dependent on the number of delegates who have signed up/expressed interest. It is therefore advisable to notify us about your course interest at the earliest convenient time.